~ Find us on Flickr! ~ Join us! ~

Starlight Quilters - KC Guild . Get yours at bighugelabs.com

bEcAUSe WE cARe

{leave a comment below the dated entries}

~ questions? email to starlightquiltersguild*AT*gmail*DOT*com ~

2.3.10

Happy Spring




~ All through the long winter,
I dream of my garden.
the first day of spring,
I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth.
I can feel its energy,
and my spirits soar. ~


Just to name a few 'goings on' ...
Upcoming Events: March
*3/7-12 Obama's Mama's BatikS
*3/23 Tues: Guild Meeting "Bring a Friend" Night
Lynne Hagmeier will present her trunk show, Kansas Troubles Quilts -- Moda and Beyond. Lynne will also present a mini Tulip Scissor Holder workshop. More Kansas Troubles info.


April:
* 4/8- 11 ~ KC SHOP HOP!
*4/27 Tues: Guild Meeting: Roberta Horton,

Workshops
>> Check out the Starlight Quilt Guild NEW Website. for CURRENT EVENTS! ...
~> follow the link by clicking the LOGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping in, if you have further questions or difficulty leaving a comment please email via starlightquiltersguild@gmail*dot*com {convert the *dot* to a REAL dot =intended for HUMAN usage, not automated, thanks!}